Sunday, April 26, 2009

I was just asked to take notes on the White House press briefing and told to send them out to the top two people. Who knew that all the note-taking I’ve done during the last four hours would finally pay off! I took notes during the press briefing, immediately re-wrote everything in a comprehensive paragraph format, and then forwarded it via e-mail. Dare I say that it was my mini-moment of glory? That said, swine flu is something that should be taken very serious and I am not aiming to make light of the current situation

1 comment:

  1. I bet you've gotten every e-mail I have from DHS and Secretary Napolitano on Swine Flu... I also get them from Coast Guard Command, it's quite unnerving. Esp. since I live in California at the moment...

    How is TSA handling it?

    And, how about the recent move for the airline National Security Level from Yellow to Orange...

    ReplyDelete